Based on our 230 VAC B and M Series, the Kollmorgen EB Series provides a high-performance explosion-proof servomotor suitable for applications where flammable vapors or gases create a potentially hazardous environment.
These motors have been tested and proven capable of withstanding an internal explosion without bursting or allowing ignition to reach outside the motor frame.
- 230 VAC explosion-proof (Class I, Division 1, Groups C and D)
- Tested and proven capable of withstanding an internal explosion without bursting or allowing ignition to reach outside the motor frame
- 0.84 to 149 N-m (0.62 to 110.0 lb-ft)
- 75.4 to 195.5 mm (2.97 to 7.70 inches) square frame (NEMA mounts available)
- Rugged resolver feedback
- Speeds up to 7,500 rpm
- Compact (high torque/volume ratio)
- UL Recognized
- Built-in thermostat
- Class H insulation
Information on the Explosion Proof Servo Motors from Kollmorgen can be viewed at the link below-
For more information, please contact: