Micron’s new AquaTRUE gearhead combines the high performance and torque capacity of Micron’s True Planetary gearheads with features specifically designed to meet the strict requirements of applications such as food and beverage handling, packaging and dispensing. The AquaTRUE’s IP66/IP67 and IP69K protection is able to handle caustic cleaning chemicals as well as high pressure washdown. Until now, manufacturers have been unable to use gearheads in many applications involving harsh environments because there was not a product available that met those needs. The AquaTRUE is engineered to be placed anywhere in the application’s design, regardless of environmental factors. This eliminates the cost of additional components such as enclosers, shielding or mechanical transmissions.
The gearhead’s 304 stainless steel housing eliminates the concern for rust or any type of corrosion. The AquaTRUE has a laser etched permanent product label and a smooth, round external housing that is designed without any external seams or corners for bacteria to collect. This makes the AquaTRUE very easy to clean and a perfect fit in any washdown environment.
- Frame Sizes: 60mm, 80mm, 120mm, 160mm
- Precision: 13 arc-min max
- Torque Capacity: up to 876 Nm
- Ratio Availability: 3:1 to 10:1 (single stage)
- No External Seams
- 300 Series Stainless Steel
- IP66/IP67 and IP69K Protection on both the input and output
- NSF/ANSI 169 Certification
- No corners or areas for bacteria to collect
- No areas of ingress
- Corrosion Resistance
- Can handle high pressure washdown
More information on Micron’s new AquaTRUE gearheads can be viewed at-
For more information, please contact: